In this Reuters photograph the covered body of a little girl lies on the Promenade in Nice. This is what we are up against and it is high time we have a clear picture of what it is.
- Its not just about immigration the beast who did this was a citizen of France, just as the Orlando shooter was an American born Muslim.
- It is not just about religion: It is a totalitarian system that embraces religion, law, morality and (most of all) culture.
- It is not just about a lone wolf. It is planned, advocated, inspired, supported in concert with a monstrous movement that wants to conquer the world.
- It is not about jobs or alienation. Their culture is what alienates them and keeps them unemployed.
- Islam is not about Peace. Islam means submission and this is what happens to the children of those who do not submit.
- It is not at all about the oil or the U.S. or the decadence of The West. It is about Sharia, The Caliphate and Jihad.
- Its not just about Terror, It is annihilation by the most brutal and indiscriminate means possible.
- It is not about to stop. If it we do not wake up and stop it. it will kill you gladly. It will kill everyone you know and love and it will turn the entire world into exactly the kind of cauldron of mutilation, murder and horror that it has made of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Eritrea, Sudan, Nigeria and Libya.
Make no mistake; it has all but swallowed Europe and it is, as we sit here, wrapping its tentacles around North America. It is coming after us all and the only difference between this baby and your little girl or boy is luck and timing.
This is the path Justin is taking us on.
Thank you for your clear seeing and stating of what the West mostly refuses to see. It is good to see stated openly what our inner sense tells us is before out eyes, but that we are constantly told to deny.
The great lie is that in a nation established to protect and secure those certain inalienable rights from the Creator God that a death cult out to deprive everyone of those certain Creator endowed rights can not only co-exist, but receive Constitutional protection. It is an illogical fallacy perpetrated on us because we have forgotten the character and sovereignty of our endowing Creator.
Post a Comment